 Off-Topic / Debate / 136
Re: Fixing the world (was Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 01:39:50 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> wrote:
I lived there for 17 years(1), and despite the previously mentioned rip-
offs, have no desire to return......

(1)2 years in Greencastle, Indiana; 3 years in Alaska (Just outside
of Anchorage); and 12 years in New Jersey (2).

(2) And if you ever lived in New Jersey, then you might begin
to understand why I have no wish to return (3)

Well, you have to admit, though, that 12 years in Jersey would
probably turn anyone against the states.  There are lots of better
places to live, though, with lots nicer people.

(5) I will be in Illinois 9Jan-15Jan, so hopefully might catch
a sale!!!!!!

Good luck! :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)