 Off-Topic / Fun / 332
Re: US Road System (was Re: Ldraw cannon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 02:01:22 GMT

(Yes, I know this is an old message, but I just saw it.)

Seriously?!  That's so great to hear!!!  One thing we're looking at for the
LUGNET community map(s) is color-coding the boundary markers for a sense of
overall location.  Numbers alone just don't cut it.

Um, *what* community map(s)?  This sounds... well, interesting.