 Off-Topic / Fun / 282
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 02:35:44 GMT

"Selçuk <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
Uhm, I frequently watch your way of "home"s (those one storey large houses with
garages, sitting in the middle of a large grass garden) from Hollywwod pieces of
junk, and yes, it is just very nice. But living in a city like Istanbul (with a
population of more than 12 million) requires this. Not always this much high but
generally at least 6 storeys. And always smaller than what you require
(generally 90-100 m2) if you don't want yo pay tremendous amount hiring price. I
fyou want to live in a independent home like the ones in US, either you must be
very rich, or very poor (for some hand build disgusting type of "independent"
barracks located generally at the far suburbs, having no proper utility)

Wow, that really sucks.  We don't own a home yet but plan on buying
within the next few years.  We'll never willingly choose to live in a
huge city, although I would like to live close enough to one to make
use of the amenities.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide