 Off-Topic / Fun / 290
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:56:04 GMT

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:19:13 GMT, Paulo Caparica Junior
<paulocjunior@hotmail.com> wrote:
One thing that drives me crazy at USA is the street with a 0 in the
midle, things like

1558 N 51st St. #41

And of course there is:

1558 S 51st St. #41

What about:

1558 NE 51st St.
1558 NE 51st Pl.
1558 NE 51st Av.
1558 NE 51st Ct.

Or a street that starts as NE 31st St. but after a slight curve
becomes 239 NE Ct.

or Main Street starting in Seattle, then on the other side of Lake
Washington continues and goes on on the other side of Lake Samammish
as a private road. It's still called Main Street.

And while I found NE and SE streets in the Seattle area, what happened
to NW and SW?

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen