 Off-Topic / Fun / 292
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:32:08 GMT

It figures.  Not only are we backwards by using feet and inches, we're
backwards with the date too.

Duane

Richard Dee writes:
(NZ: where we use "dd/mm/yyyy" and "apt/num Street", but have trouble
with the mandatory "state" field in addresses online)

hey, dd/mm/yyyy is also same as our format, and yes, we have no states,
too..:-)

The whole world uses this format, with the exception of Japan and the USA.