 Off-Topic / Debate / 122
Re: Fixing the world (was Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:42:07 GMT

Jesse Long <LongJR97@hotmail.com> wrote:
responsible for himself, I'd say a lot of nurture is going on.  In fact, I'd
say that a child is born an animal, with no higher thought and a world view
that centers around him.  As a child ages, it only gets worse, because he
begins to realize that others have feelings, and still chooses to be selfish
and mean and hurt others.  This is not "good."  Most of the guilt that comes

Finally, someone else that agrees with me that kids suck.

Just say no to procreation.  Raise cats, they're less expensive.  If
you want to cuddle miniature people, befriend a midget or visit your
nieces and nephews, I say.

This said, of course, a week after I had to see my little 4 year old
second cousin terrorize her few week old kitten.  I think she came
close to killing it 4 times in 20 minutes.

And no, I'm not animal rights activist, but I know a lot of people I'd
rather lose than my cats.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/ (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET