 Off-Topic / Fun / 278
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:15:03 GMT

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 05:45:21 GMT, moz1@ihug.co.nz (Moz (Chris
Moseley)) wrote:

It's the numbers that get me. I'm prepared to believe that somewhere in
Nuke Freeland there's a street where the numbers get to 1000, but I
haven't seen it. And 41 apartments? Are you nuts - that would be a
hospital or something. Even the council flats across the road only have
about 30 apartments in each building.

Well.. the specific building I am in (Building F) only has 4
apartments, but my number is F12

Downstairs on one side is F11 and upstairs is F21
Downstairs on the other side is F12 and upstairs is F22

And I know other buildings do similar things.

So it is not NECESSARILY true that there are even 41 apartments....

And the same way with roads. They don't necessarily start at 0.

My road is 3009. And our complex is only two buildings down from the
turn-off road.