 Off-Topic / Fun / 276
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:28:46 GMT

It's the numbers that get me. I'm prepared to believe that somewhere in
Nuke Freeland there's a street where the numbers get to 1000, but I
haven't seen it. And 41 apartments? Are you nuts - that would be a
hospital or something. Even the council flats across the road only have
about 30 apartments in each building.

Hey, In my country apartment buildings where people live can have more than
100 apartments, in big cities. Just think about a 20 storey building with 6
or more apartments on each storey.

Selçuk

Moz
(NZ: where we use "dd/mm/yyyy" and "apt/num Street", but have trouble
with the mandatory "state" field in addresses online)

hey, dd/mm/yyyy is also same as our format, and yes, we have no states,
too..:-)