 Off-Topic / Debate / 134
Re: Fixing the world (was Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 21:57:41 GMT

Wow, with all those and the one I left in just above, I don't see why
you don't move to the US.

I lived there for 17 years(1), and despite the previously mentioned rip-
offs, have no desire to return......

(1)2 years in Greencastle, Indiana; 3 years in Alaska (Just outside
of Anchorage); and 12 years in New Jersey (2).

(2) And if you ever lived in New Jersey, then you might begin
to understand why I have no wish to return (3)

(3) I work for an airline, so I travel to the US about 3-4
times a year. Lego is usually quite high on the shopping lists,
though rarely at the same time as the sales....  :o(   (4)

(4) Are you still here? (5)

(5) I will be in Illinois 9Jan-15Jan, so hopefully might catch
a sale!!!!!!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/