 Off-Topic / Fun / 372
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:42:55 GMT

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:55:13 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
standards(1) country. This makes a very big difference. As far as I know, the
lowest legal bid that could be payed to a worker for a month is around 2200$ in
US, but it is (read my lips) around '120$' in Turkey. As another example, me and

Do the US even have a minimum wage? I thought they de-regulated... As
far as our minimum wage is concerned, it's somewhere on the order of
$1000-1500 or so. And not too shabby at that, compared to some of our
neighbours.

(1) Actually, in universal standards:
   Number of Traffic Accidents in one year:
   near 350 000
   Number of people killed in these acccidents:
   more than 6000

Well - for the amount of people in Turkey, not too bad. It's higher
than here, I think, relatively - but I've seen the way turkish people
drive here sometimes ;)

(2) Not exactly a true sentence, I just liked but saying so..:-)

(3) My flat is a 110m2 type, 10m2 is a balcony, and total
   60m2 of rooms (a bedroom, a living room, and a computer
   /hobby room(4) and 40m2 of other utilities, like bath,
   entrance, kitchen, wc.

(4) As you guessed, this one is also my(5) lego room,
   and is only 4.20x4.20 meters. (three book cases, one
   computer table, one study table, two computers with
   a scanner and printer, painting and sculpturing thingies
   of my wife...and more than 20 000 pieces of Legos :-D

Some people could live in a room like that - but I'll agree that it
wouldn't be enough for a self-sufficient, multiple person housing :)

I don't think I'll bore you with accounts of my parents house, where
I'm currently living again.

(5) I wish I could say 'our' but my wife still watching legos
   from far..:-(

She'll get there! :)

Jasper