 CAD / 196

Subject:
Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:36:44 GMT

Hi,

Has anyone made a Ldraw part for a cannon?

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯

Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:53:47 GMT

De Bengel wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone made a Ldraw part for a cannon?

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯

I have a shooting cannon in my to-render-bucket, but unfortunately, it
has low priority.
Also, at the Tracked Parts List at
http://www3.hmc.edu/~zbenz/parttracker/partlist.shtml it says:
3    Cannon    Zach Coakley    Planning to Work On    1/7/98
I'll never learn if that means January 7th or July 1st, but anyhow if
it's the same cannon, it's been on more to-do-lists for several months
now... (Of course I think the Swedish system is best [yy]yy-mm-dd. It
also makes it easy for computers to sort. Aren't we heading towards
total confusion in the year 2001? But that's a new thread to start... ;)
)

/Tore

Re: Date Formats (was Ldraw cannon)
I'll never learn if that means January 7th or July 1st, but anyhow if
it's the same cannon, it's been on more to-do-lists for several months
now... (Of course I think the Swedish system is best [yy]yy-mm-dd. It
also makes it easy for computers to sort. Aren't we heading towards
total confusion in the year 2001? But that's a new thread to start... ;)

Actually, I always peferred the date format [D]D-MMM-[CC]YY as in 6-NOV-98
or 06-NOV-1998.

At work we have to use [CC]YYMMDD so that things sort properly.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net

Re: Ldraw cannon