 Off-Topic / Fun / 389
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:21:46 GMT

I don't need to mention low living standards in Turkey, which is another • cause.
If you are a foreigner, you would be payed with at least in the scale of
your

Things may have changed, but when I was there, oh 5 years ago or so, I was
quite
impressed. There were many things which put Istanbul in a higher league than
many
cities I have visited. (Visited being the operative word, as living there a
different impression may be derived).

and our total
monthly sallary is 510 million TL which is exactly 1700$. So, as you

I know it is dreadful for the people living there, but it is a sure-fire way
for me to become a millionaire! Inflation was rife in Yugoslavia as well,
when
I visited, and I remember that well. It was my 1st visit to a high-inflation
country, and changing a 100 pounds on my arrival, I was a millionaire for
the
first time in my life!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/