 Off-Topic / Fun / 350
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 01:55:41 GMT

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:45:13 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

Uhm, I frequently watch your way of "home"s (those one storey large houses with
garages, sitting in the middle of a large grass garden) from Hollywwod pieces of
junk, and yes, it is just very nice. But living in a city like Istanbul (with a
population of more than 12 million) requires this. Not always this much high but
generally at least 6 storeys. And always smaller than what you require
(generally 90-100 m2) if you don't want yo pay tremendous amount hiring price. I

ObSomething: You get 100 m2 at a reasonable price? wow. We only get at
most 20 m2 affordable.... and then you have a spacy apartment/room :)
And our entire country only seats 16 mil, over an area, which I
_think_ is slightly larger than Istanbul (400 * 600 km, or something
like that)

Anyway... this is an off-topic ng, so I just thought I'd do my bit :)

Jasper