 Off-Topic / Fun / 311
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 05:58:34 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net> wrote:
Wow, that really sucks.  We don't own a home yet but plan on buying
within the next few years.  We'll never willingly choose to live in a
huge city, although I would like to live close enough to one to make
use of the amenities.

I assume you are waiting for Target to branch out into real estate,
so that you can get it for 30% off in a post-Christmas sale?????? :o)

(You are a self-confessed cheap bastard, your words, not mine!)

Pshaw.  30%?  I'll pass and wait for 70% off.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide