 Off-Topic / Debate / 16245
Re: jumping to conclusions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:47:31 GMT

The PLO murders *on behalf* of the
Palestinians, *with their blessing*.  *That* is why I am against them.  Let them
renounce the PLO and terrorism and I will change my tune.  But I don't ever see
that happening, especially when people around the world such as yourself believe
that terrorism in this case is somehow justified.

When have I said that "PLO terrorism" is justified?

John, it is time for you to put-up or shut-up!

Scott A