 Off-Topic / Debate / 16161
Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:54:46 GMT

Again, your bias shines through. IMO, the holocaust sets are nowhere near art.
Your defensive attitude towards your perceived ideas of Dan's intentions also
betrays your bias.  Typical Liberal-- hypocrisy and double standards.

  Easy there, fireball, lest we accuse you of being a Typical
Conservative--santimoniousness, arrogance, bigotry, misogyny, homophobia,
and an irrepressible zeal for curtailing others' rights to expression.
Naturally I'd never want to paint a Conservative with so broad a brush, but
your eagerness to dismiss a "Typical Liberal" demonstrates at the very least
an unhelpful leaning toward ad hominem.

  I'd be interested to hear why "the holocaust sets are nowhere near art,"
and, perhaps more tellingly, what in your opinion *is* somewhere near art.

     Dave!