 Off-Topic / Debate / 16215
Re: jumping to conclusions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:28:17 GMT

And we must stop sending money to the people who sanction *any* form of
terrorism.

???  "Terrorism" is a specific term which only has one form-- the targeting of a
civilian population to induce terror.  Israel does not engage in this practice.

*sigh*

Israel has made mistakes (as every country has), but "terrorism" was never one
of them.

2 Examples of Israel's terrorism:
1. How would you describe what Ariel Sharon done to the village of Qibya in
1953?
2. How about their planned attacks on cinemas inside Egypt?

Scott A