 Off-Topic / Fun / 9287
9286  |  9288
Subject:
Yet another one for Maggie!!! Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:54:20 GMT

The artist who made it can say, 'I made this.  It is my representation.  It
is art.'  It doesn't matter if it was made out of cow paddies and tuna fish

  Aaaagh!  Here we were having a light-hearted debate and that evil
linguistic device cropped up again.  I tells ya, I don't get no respeck.

     Dave!