 Off-Topic / Debate / 16148
Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.build, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Dan & All,

I just can't seem to keep my mind on filling Bricklink orders today and started
daydreaming...

Wow. Ranks right up there with that Holocaust series of sets.

  Now that I think of it, there's another interpretation of Scott's post
that I don't believe has been considered.  Maybe Scott's point can be
paraphrased as "Wow.  As commentary-in-LEGO, that ranks..."  I absolutely
don't presume to put words in Scott's mouth, but that seems like a viable
way to consider it, even if it's not his intent (which, honestly, I don't
expect it to be--but that's fine, too).

      Dave!