 Off-Topic / Debate / 16220
Re: jumping to conclusions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:44:44 GMT

To me it doesn't matter who started the war, now, over
50 years later--if *both* sides of the war are committing heinous 'war
crimes' that's just what they are, heinous crimes against humanity.

And this isn't a war.  It's
one country trying to defend itself against another group's attempt to
extinguish it.

Good point!  We should look with more sympathy on the actions of the
Palestinians given their plight.

Chris