 Off-Topic / Debate / 16158
Re: Canceled Lego Theme...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:28:26 GMT

I agree with this, but I think he meant it to be rather negative.

That is a result of your pre-conceived notions.  You sympathize with PLO
terrorists and so you feel it comes off negative.  I abhor PLO terrorists and
not coincidently, I found it amusing.

In the same way, I find mockery in the Brick Testament.  You
probably find the BT hilarious.

For the record, I think Scott was not quite correct. In my opinion, the
Holocaust sets can be considered to be "art", whereas I feel Dan's intention
was a jest.

Again, your bias shines through.  IMO, the holocaust sets are nowhere near art.
Your defensive attitude towards your perceived ideas of Dan's intentions also
betrays your bias.  Typical Liberal-- hypocrisy and double standards.

-John