 Marketplace / Theory / 1580
Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, David Eaton writes:

However, I do agree that in principal, it's quite wrong... I just tend to be
less hostile towards them than I really should be, I suppose.

Well, this is a debatable point, I guess. *Should* you be hostile? Jeremy is,
and that's fine for him. I'm not. I don't think you should feel guilty that
you're not hostile enough. If you see what I mean.

FUT theory

YMMV (and probably does)

Ok, I checked around on LUGNET for this acronym-- what exactly does it mean?
As near as I can tell, something like "Your opinions may differ"... Could it
be "Your Mind May Vary"?

(YCLIU, but... ) Your Mileage May Vary, although I like your last alternative.

Acronym back formation is good clean fun.

++Lar