 Marketplace / Theory / 1586
Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Jeremy is
right, in principle, these notes are unsolicited and are commercial and are
taking up space in his mailbox that he pays for. And in principle I suppose I
SHOULD ignore them all. I just think I am safe when I know that it's a human
AFOL at the other end, and in some cases although I may not have
formally "opted in" I *am* interested.

Not only that, but in your case, you have an open offer to buy "out there."  So
you would have a weaker claim to outrage than some others, IMHO.

Chris