 General / 22529
Re: Thanks but no thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom, Chris, Larry, Matt, and Todd (and others):  thanks for your input.  I
really do appreciate it.

Everyone else:  Hey, you know what guys?  Forget it.  It's been made clear to
me that this particular raving nutcake, noisy whiner, hypocrite, hater, and
(BTW) long-time contributing supporter of the Internet Lego community and
paying member of LUGNET is not welcome here.  As for Andreas, I have dealt • with
him really only once; I had no idea he was such a godlike, upstanding member • of
the community.  I'm glad he's yours.

I'm out of here.

- jsproat

Jeremy, here is where I personally can't find one ounce of support for you
anymore.

You are over-reacting. Stop it.

You are going to cut yourself off from a great community because a few people
disagreed with your handling of a situation?? What do you do at work when
someone doesn't like how you've done something? Take a 5 hour lunch and call in
sick for 3 days?

I used to do the same thing, until my wife called me on it after the 10th time
and said she didn't want to hear it ever again. So I stopped.

You over-reacted in your original message, but that's understandable.

Don't punish yourself by leaving lugnet.market.*
Not that it will affect the resst of us, but you just might miss something that
you really wanted to know about. And that's just a silly thing to do. so don't

Stick around, you might see something you like.

FUT:lugnet.off-topic.debate