 General / 22489
22488  |  22490
Subject:
Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:42:24 GMT

Hey all,

I just got spammed by Andreas Stabno; he's hawking a sale of his.  The
subject line is "KC Masterpieces".  His message goes, "somehow when I wasn't
looking the closet filled up with LEGO sets and it's time to sell all 138
sets that remain."  Poor schlob.

This is disgusting behavior, and I am personally disappointed that he would
resort to such low measures, especially after the backlash from a similar
situation a few years back.  (See his apparently insincere apology at
<http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=122>.)  I have done business with
him a year ago, but if this is the price of that business, I will never make
that mistake again.  "Fool me once, fool me twice" and all that.

Anyway, I dunno if he harvested LUGNET for addresses, but there you are.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?