 General / 22488
Re: The limitations of building with Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:05:30 GMT

First, I thought it was cool that someone would specifically mention using Lego
to build space stations.  And I was wondering if he might have any examples of
what he was refering to, as to why he mentioned space stations in particular.

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:

shadok: you can just build space stations...

Cool.  Now, what on Earth gave him that idea?!