 General / 22470
22469  |  22471
Subject:
The limitations of building with Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 09:05:36 GMT

Here's a random webpage I came across today (at
http://www.ipinc.net/~monkey/funqotd.html if you're wondering), which had the
following quote from some chat somewhere.  I thought it was funny.

shadok: irony is the basic building block of civilization
Sechy:  I thought it was legos.
shadok: you can't build an unspoken ruleset for human behaviour,
        orally transmitted and implanted by society by every interaction
        an individual has with it from birth out of lego
shadok: you can just build space stations and little houses and stuff
Sechy:  oh.
Sechy:  my bad.

- Mike Rayhawk.