 General / 22487
Re: partial set notation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:47:16 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

The notes column is very helpful, but is only viewable once the set is
selected. I would like to be able to see in my private list of total sets
which ones are incomplete.

Can we have the notes fields (both public and private) available on the
"My Collection" page?  I know I'd find it useful. (I currently maintain
my own web page for my collection, which has things like last year's
happy meal sets which don't appear to be in the lugnet database, where I
make notes about sets in the RCS log for the page, but I'm thinking
about getting rid of that page and just using my Lugnet page)

--
Tim Buchheim