 Administrative / General / 7736
Re: partial set notation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 05:58:22 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:39CD8B62.2EEAB98E@compuserve.com...

That isn't really the same thing.... I have just the train of a
Metroliner and I wanted to put "0.5" in the "number of sets" box but I
couldn't. I'd really like to be able to indicate somehow that I have
less than a full set.

That gets into problems when it spits out the piece count and totals up the
pieces in your collection.  If this would be implimented, it would be wise
to have a 'number of pieces owned' field for the user to fill out, so it can
give you an 'accurate' total on your list page.  (But we all know that we
have random pieces aquired off of aucitons or otherr places that don't
necessarily fit into a specific complete set).

Just my .02 - still, a good idea for a feature.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne