 Administrative / General / 7734
Re: partial set notation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 04:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote:
I would like to be able to indicate in my private set  guide list that I have
an incomplete set.  I would like to do this in the space for the number, so • [snip]
set is selected. Is this possible?  Would anyone else find this useful?

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I'd also be nice to be able to indicate this
in the buy/sell columns. (I wouldn't mind buying a space shuttle with a few
parts missing.)

What I do is make a private note to myself in the notes field -- i.e., "One
of my boxes is mushed on the corner and has a bright orange price sticker."

--Todd