 Administrative / General / 7732
7731  |  7733
Subject:
partial set notation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:21:16 GMT

I would like to be able to indicate in my private set  guide list that I have
an incomplete set.  I would like to do this in the space for the number, so
it would show up in the total list-maybe as i for incomplete or p for
partial.   I did try these instead of a number ,but they did not register.  I
also tried 1/2 with no success also.  I know there is a place for notes,but
this is not viewable in the compiled list- only viewable when the individual
set is selected. Is this possible?  Would anyone else find this useful?

sheree