 General / 22539
Re: No thanks to farewell speeches, you better not leave (was Re: Thanks but no thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:26:38 GMT

Jeremy,

    While we have had an occasional defferance of opinion, I think you are a
valuable member of the community, I hope you don't go, and I hope something
does come of this discussion, mainly that we should be responsible with
other people's e-mail addresses and ask permission.

Everyone else:  Hey, you know what guys?  Forget it.  It's been made • clear to
me that this particular raving nutcake, noisy whiner, hypocrite, hater, • and
(BTW) long-time contributing supporter of the Internet Lego community and
paying member of LUGNET is not welcome here.

Hey, I am the raving nutcake around here, I demand the title be returned to
me! ; )

Now now, Jeremy. Don't overreact. You may be a raving nutcake but you're • *our*
kind of raving nutcake.

I will leave Larry's comments alone, because they make sense to me. Honey
does do better than vinegar, although the vinegar jar is always easier to
reach.

It's a big tent.(1)
1 - . Or something like that. That was a good metaphor till the elephants
trampled it.

Hey now, Larry, we run it over with our huge SUV's, remember? : )
It is a good metaphor, even though I think after 96 it was dropped. Still
applies, however. As a fathful elephant might say.

Anyway, back to the issue at hand, I think you are a valuable member of this
community, Jeremy, and I hope you stay. Sometimes I even leave newsgroups,
mostly off.topic.debate, but i lurk there every once in awhile.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company