 Off-Topic / Fun / 5873
Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Eric Joslin writes:

Before you ask, yes, there was a time when a major ISP payed me to • determine
things like this.

c/payed/paid/ unless your investigations involved being lowered by rope
vertically downward over the edge of buildings or cliffs, and to peer into • the
dens of spammers and see what they were up to (1). (2)

Thinking of hanging from ropes and looking into windows, several years
ago, I observed that the window washers were using caving originated
rapel gear to lower themselves down the wall to do the windows.

Caving or climbing? I thought climbing was a bigger hobby (not *better* mind
you, I know you're a caver through and through).

Caver or Spelunker? The latter term is out of favor, no? Why?

Rapel or Rappel? (just can't stop looking for t7pos, I want everyone else to
be misteak free too)

++Lar