 Off-Topic / Fun / 5872
5871  |  5873
Subject:
Architecture project 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:57:10 GMT

Right now, this is a non-LEGO project, so please FUP .o-t.fun

Hey all,
I'm working on an artist's studio with living quarters for my second
architecture class project.  The building is 40x40ft, and perched on a
slope which becomes a beach on Lake Erie.  Here are a couple variations:
Any favorites?  We're supposed to be "collaborating" with some known architect;
I chose Le Corbusier.  Here are some pics of one of his more famous buildings:
http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/fnart/Corbu.html
Thoughts, suggestions?
I may eventually POV-Ray the floor plan too, but I'm not done developing it.
--Bram