 Off-Topic / Fun / 5900
Re: Architecture project 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:13:45 GMT

Hey,

That looks really nice.

Le Corbusier is one of my favorite architects - although some of his stuff
is a bit too severe for my tastes.

It would be fun to model your building in LEGO, but the geometry and curved
structures would make that fairly difficult!

Brad

Bram Lambrecht <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message
Right now, this is a non-LEGO project, so please FUP .o-t.fun

Hey all,
I'm working on an artist's studio with living quarters for my second
architecture class project.  The building is 40x40ft, and perched on a
slope which becomes a beach on Lake Erie.  Here are a couple variations:
Any favorites?  We're supposed to be "collaborating" with some known • architect;
I chose Le Corbusier.  Here are some pics of one of his more famous • buildings:
http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/fnart/Corbu.html
Thoughts, suggestions?
I may eventually POV-Ray the floor plan too, but I'm not done developing • it.
--Bram