 Off-Topic / Fun / 5901
Re: Architecture project 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hey,

That looks really nice.

Thanks!

Le Corbusier is one of my favorite architects - although some of his stuff
is a bit too severe for my tastes.

It would be fun to model your building in LEGO, but the geometry and curved
structures would make that fairly difficult!

Well, I've got a better idea of the design after going to class on Thursday.
The rotated square is being scrapped, so that at least should make it easier to
build.  If I have time this weekend, I'll probably work on a more detailed
POV-Ray model.
--Bram