 General / 22549
Re: Thanks but no thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel S. Allen writes:
Anyway, I just noticed: This thread
has 54 messages in it (55 counting mine). Is that some kind of world record,
or what?
    -dead

Heh, far from it. I ahve seen threads span into the upper reaches of 100.
There may have even been a >200 post thread. Think: Age Limitations and
NELUG...

Greg "Just a stature standing where the statue got me high." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html