 Off-Topic / Debate / 6526
Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:15:39 GMT

What Andreas did, whether he intended to or not, was theft.

Don't be a hypocrite.  Using this logic, you have stole my valuable time.  In
all honesty, I would rather delete an email than have to wade through junk like
this original post in the market newsgroup.

The funny thing is, the most you can accomplish through all this is being taken
off the list.  That has been done.  And furthermore, it could have been done in
private as Andreas' email explained.

Forget it and move on ...