 General / 22528
22527  |  22529
Subject:
Thanks but no thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:14:21 GMT

Tom, Chris, Larry, Matt, and Todd (and others):  thanks for your input.  I
really do appreciate it.

Everyone else:  Hey, you know what guys?  Forget it.  It's been made clear to
me that this particular raving nutcake, noisy whiner, hypocrite, hater, and
(BTW) long-time contributing supporter of the Internet Lego community and
paying member of LUGNET is not welcome here.  As for Andreas, I have dealt with
him really only once; I had no idea he was such a godlike, upstanding member of
the community.  I'm glad he's yours.

I'm out of here.

- jsproat