 General / 22515
Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:01:15 GMT

Christopher Weeks <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote:
I run parts auctions from time to time.  I sporadically keep a list of
participants (winners, actually) and when I launch an auction, I announce
it on rtl, lma, and by sending a note to that mailing list.  I let them
know what I'm doing, tell them that I'd be happy to remove their name from
my list to avoid future annoyance, and tell them where to go see the

Christopher, I think you're a bit over the line on this one. I'd highly
suggest instead asking your auction winners at that time if they want to be
added to a list, and only e-mail them if the say yes.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/