 Marketplace / Theory / 1587
1586  |  1588
Subject:
How would you prefer Mini-figs were sold on the secondary market.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:16:45 GMT

I currently run a Brickbay store and have on several occasions added whole
minifigs to my inventory (Currently Sold Out) but I was wondering how people
would prefer to buy figs.  Would you prefer buying whole figs or would you
prefer to buy Legs, Torso, Head, and Headgear separately?

From a sellers point of view selling whole figs is easier although selling the
componant parts may be more profitable.

I was just wondering what other people thought as I may decide to try breaking
down minifigs in the future but I don't want to if the concensis is that you
prefer whole figs.

Thanks for your opinions,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group