 Marketplace / Theory / 1581
Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:39:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
MTW is close to releasing a new design. This one will be a set that
COULD come with figs. *Should* it?

IMO that depends on what the set is.  Road N' Rail Repair comes with
a fig to operate the equipment.  A "pure" train car like the Blue Hopper
doesn't come with a fig.  There won't be any figs with my sets - the
only one that might make any sense at all would be a bungee jumper.   8-)

SRC