 Marketplace / Theory / 1571
Re: New MTW item coming. Should it include figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:05:49 GMT

Yes, I think you answered your own question. In fact I did too, until I reread
the post and retyped this post. Let the buyer choose.
Julie

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
MTW is close to releasing a new design. This one will be a set that COULD come
with figs. *Should* it?

I'm leaning toward yes, and I would populate it from my stocks and from stuff
I am buying. None of the figs will be particularly rare, but they will be
different combinations of existing or recently available torsos, heads, etc.

The argument *against* is that adding figs drives up the price and people can
get figs on their own. The argument *for* is that it makes the set more
complete... and this set will be sold on eBay to mundanes as well as here.
Hmm. maybe I just answered my own question. Two versions?

Comments? posted to trains because it's going to be a train set, but FUT
market.theory as it seems to me to be a set packaging question.

++Lar