 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3805
Re: LEGO... are you out there? Do you care? (WAS: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 04:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richie Dulin writes:

Doing 10 times better than the nearest competitor would seem to be pretty
good, wouldn't it?

Is LUGNET the competition?  What is LUGNET selling?

LUGNET is (part of) the competition for LEGO focused internet time. It
doesn't need to be selling anything.

Cheers

Richie Dulin