 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3767
3766  |  3768
Subject:
Surveys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:50:12 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Go5tFr.FHI@lugnet.com...

It has been a while and I don't recall which set it came in but I found a
small survey in set once.  It had five or six questions on (buy it for
yourself or as a gift, how many sets do you buy in a year, and a couple of
other similar questions).  I filled it out and sent it back and LEGO sent • me
a pen.

Mike

I've received two of these surveys in set boxes.  I've got a cowboy keychain
to show for it, which I still use even though it is beat to hell!  I think
it's about time they put these surveys in the boxes again so  can get a new
keychain!

Troy