 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3780
Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:12:23 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote in message ...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Actually, they have included surveys in the sets in the past.  See my • reply
above in this tread or the one from Mike Walsh.

"In the past"  This seems to be when LEGO did a lot of things.  This is
another point I'm trying to make in these discussions.  It's great to thank
them for what they did 5, 10 or 20 years ago... but what have they done for
us lately?  If survey forms worked once, they'll probably work again.  If a
web poll doesn't cost anything, why not give it a try.  If certain sets • were
once big sellers, then why was that?  Ask these questions... dig for
answers.  This isn't rocket science folks, it's plastic bricks.

The surveys are still appearing in sets, I have had some within the last few
months. Don't remember which set(s) they were in. Over the last 3 years I
have sent in several and handed out my extras to friends to send in - it
would be a shame to waste them!

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/