 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3764
Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:21:05 GMT

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've never seen or heard of the questionaire elsewhere, but it was spiffy,
and I could imagine it showing up at other events like at Legoland. It was
pretty general--what age bracket, how many sets you buy, what you think
about your favorite Lego sets. I don't remember it asking about bulk, but • it
did ask what special customer services you'd like to see from Lego. There
was a prize drawing.

But face it, there will always be inner circles. It's not a conspiracy. • They
can only study so many responses. And anybody can still write to Susan
Williams. Probably the children of company employees get more input. When • I
was a Texas Instruments company kid, I gave lots of feedback during • testing
of Speak & Spell and Speak & Read and other products, I got invited to the
R&D labs in exchange for cookies, I turned in a cassette tape of ideas • which
were probably legally problematic, but I can't discern that I ever made a
difference to a shipping product. I did get to see E.T. though, and got a
7-year old's immersion in bug checking.

It has been a while and I don't recall which set it came in but I found a
small survey in set once.  It had five or six questions on (buy it for
yourself or as a gift, how many sets do you buy in a year, and a couple of
other similar questions).  I filled it out and sent it back and LEGO sent me
a pen.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders