 Administrative / General / 3615
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, rhendrix wrote:

Don't know how new this one is, but if you go to Mindstorms (in the Euro
catalog on lego.com), you can look through the drop-down list and see the mars
exploration set...

I could be wrong, but I think that has been there for some time.  The Mars set
was planned to be released as a Mindstorms add-on from the start, along with
Extreme Creatures and Robo-sports, but for some reason, the Mars kit never came
out.

Steve