 Administrative / General / 3529
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:17:59 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
Hmm, I don't see any broken thumbnails -- all the images loaded • successfully.
The thumbnails in the yellow box in the right panel, I see:

  basic      supplementary   belville
  city       radio control   extreme team
  res-q      insectoids      space port
  ninja      adventurers     rock raiders
  starwars   starwars        trains
  modelteam

I see:
Basic   Supplementary   Belville
City    Radio Control   X-Treme
Res-Q   Insectoids      Spaceport
Ninja   Knight's Kingdom  Adventurers
Rock Raiders   Star Wars Classic    Star Wars Episode I
Star Wars Ultimate Collectors    Trains    Model Team
Artic     Football

(sorry 'bout the spacing)

The links for Knight's Kingdom, Star Wars UC, Artic and Football do not • have
an image associated with them (IE shows a red 'x')

Additionally, the bar on the left has Lego Baby between the search bar and
Lego Duplo, again, with a broken image.

I have rebooted my machine, cleared my local cache, expired all my links, • and
dumped my history.  Can anyone think of any other reason I'm not loading • pages
straight from lego.com?

Are you behind a firewall? Your firewall may be caching the pages.

Here's something you can try - use Babelfish at

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Just translate the page from any non-English language to English. It may
translate a couple words.

Of course all that does is prove that Altavista is seeing the pages without
the 2000 sets.

Frank