 Administrative / General / 3488
Re: Cats and pigeons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Boen writes:
give me a break... the images are hosted, waiting for the web team to build • the
interface links... there's nothing secret going on there.. there wasn't any
"hacking" involved, no security breaches... and there isn't any "trade secret"
to be found.. hell, they're just images, they don't contain set names, prices,
etc...

I made a longer post on this somewhere else, but to clarify, here in the UK I
could see all the sets clearly linked to from the front of the catalog, with
new buttons for Knights Kingdom etc, and all the new sets were in the drop
down menus.
i.e. it IS linked
And VERY CLEARLY in the public domain.

Now someone may have goofed and it might get taken down, but theres no URL
skullduggery necessary. All the proper links work for me!

Now it clearly isnt complete cause a couple of the images are missing, but all
the hyperlinks work OK.

regards
lawrence